Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

535 recognized but not boot

Just got a 535 120GB.Tried ghost XP, win7 fresh install, ubuntu.Tried them on different machine, different disk partition tools.Not boot.It can be recognized in BIOS.Read/write seems normal (once booted from other disks), just not boot.Does anybody k...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 540 can't detect SSD

Hi Sir,I use SSD 540S and try to keep on read write with 6-8 hr.After reboot the system ,system couldn't detect SSD.It need to power off then it can be restore.Could you please help how can resolve it?Or which document can reference?Thank you very mu...

RChen5 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware update for 600p caused blue screen

OK, so I got an Intel 600p 512GB M.2 ssd the other day. And it appears to be running happily on my Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5 motherboard. Got my Windows 10 Pro x64 installed, updated, drivers installed, etc. Everything running as it should.Howeve...

PHaff by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

320 Series: Firmware upgrade issues

Hi,I tried to upgrade two 320 40GB disks using the firmware upgrade tool. The utility said that one of my disks needed an update. The upgrade process went fine. However, each time I try to boot, the firmware upgrade utility keeps coming up...Somehow,...

KThom6 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

750 Series SSDs wtih Supermicro X10SRA Motherboard

I've built a system from two 750 Series SSDs and a Supermicro X10SRA Motherboard, and I can't see how to boot from the drives. I've got a request in to Supermicro to figure this out, but I figured I'd check here, too, in case someone has figured thi...

BRebe1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos