Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

P3700 VMware vSAN 6.6 HCL Certification

Now that vSAN 6.6 is out, is Intel going to collaborate in a timely manner with VMware on certifying the P3700 SSDs for vSAN 6.6? Please recall the old thread on P3700 firmware issues with vSAN 6.2 where we had to constantly push Intel to perform the...

AMurr by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

intel P3608

MB: SUPERMICRO X10DRH-iTProc: 2x INTEL Xeon E5-2620V3 2.4GHz 15MB 6C/12TI have a question regarding Intel P3608. i don't know if we get all the performance from the NVMe Intel P3608.is there any other way to test the performance?thxCrystalDiskMark 5....

SGant by New Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 750 - Unable to boot windows 10 anymore

I have been using my Intel 750 as my main drive for over a year now, it's brilliant.I was able to install Windows 10 on it and lived happily.The Intel 750 is a PCIe NVMe SSD that resembles this specific card.https://www.scan.co.uk/products/12-tb-inte...

MMach8 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD 320 no firmware problem

Hello, I had a ssd drive 320 series 300GbiB, the problem it's that when it's recognized it's showed like "IntelBootloader" on model number and "NO FW FOUND" in serial number a screen shot from the hdparm linux utility --------------------------------...

STzav by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD 520 120GB dissapearing from BIOS.

Problem 1st time noticed around 4 months ago, while my SSD was running without any problems for last 2 years. Now everytime I turn my PC on there is a solid chance it wont recognize Intel SSD. No idea what helps, but I lately disconnect all the cords...

AMi1 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos