Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with 4 x SSD 530 series

Hi, We have been using the SSD 530 for a while now in some production units. Now i have 4 drives that have failed during a short amount of time in 4 different systems around the world.The system compailns about bad superblocks on our RW partition (sd...

VLore by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic caching software for the 540s?

Hello,Crucial and Samsung offer dynamic caching software (Momentum Cache / RAPID mode) using system memory to boost performance and endurance of their SSDs. Does Intel provide such input/ouput optimization software for the 540s series?Thanks for the ...

FWest1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

540 ssd firmware update

Hello ive been having trouble the past few days trying to get this to update i tried the usb route but i just couldent get it to work now i found this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26378/iRMFUU-for-Intel-SSD-540s-Pro-5400s-E-5400s-DC-S310...

aring2 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel P4600 Compatibility

We are looking forward to buy intel P4600 x 8 and we will be using these as storage for Servers. My Hardware is Chip Set is Intel C600 / X79 (Super Micro X9DRD-7LN4F)Motherboard has PCIE Express 3.0 x 8 (2nd Generation). IS P4600 4 TB Compatib...

HBaba by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos