Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sandforce(200026BB)0.0GB

Hello I have a 535 ssd bought in Feb, 2016Now my PC may reboot suddenly and in BIOS I see my drive's name becomessandforce(200026BB)0.0GBI tried to shut down my pc's power for a while,and the ssd could be accessed again.Afer some time, pc crashed aga...

RZhan14 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

600p SSD update in Ryzen system

I recently added a 600p SSD to a new AMD build. The utilites refuse to update the drivers, and the provided linux distro failed to boot (likely due to the being Intel specific).Is there any way I can update the firmware that doesn't require access to...

PKras4 by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

P3x00 with Storage Spaces Direct

Hi,we got a 4 node cluster running Storage Spaces direct, using P3700 NVMes as caching devices. There seems to be a problem with this combination:https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4052341/slow-performance-or-lost-communication-io-error-detache...

AFurt1 by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Intel Series 320 - 160GB

Hello,Intel SSD 320 - 160GB is seen as a 8MB partition. Generally, the problem is known and repaired by the firmware update, but not in my case (unless I do something wrong).The drive is seen as:Model Number: Intel SSD 320 Series 0GBSerial Number: BA...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos