The Intel website does not contain technical data (yet) for the 600p SSD series, only a product leaflet.
Fort the purpose of:
- optimal performance
- optimal longevity
I would like to know more technical details about the TLC 3D 600p series NVME SSD 256GB (SSDPEKKW256G7X1).
This is an after sales question.
Environment: Arch Linux 64-bit = kernel version 4.9.11.
In short the questions are:
- How to optimally GPT partition the device?
- what is the partition alignment value a.k.a. erase block size? 1.5MB, 2MB, 3MB, 4MB, or even much larger?
- How to optimally format the drive using ext4 and btrfs file systems?
- what is the page size a.k.a. the smallest size in which the block device should be accessed? 2KB, 4KB, 8KB, 16KB...?
- What is the allocation group size? That is a small number of erase blocks which are combined.
- Is the device 100% MLC or mixed SLC/MLC? (For example for FAT optimization purposes)
Alternative product identifiers: