cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

520 120GB Dead no warning

JJewe
New Contributor

I have a 520 120GB and have had it for a few months. The only this I ran on it was iRacing (video game). I used intel toolbox to monitor it and keep it up and everything has been fine, no stuttering or BSODS or errors. I turned my PC on today and saw the drive was missing from windows. I went into bios and it was also missing from there. I tried different sata ports, cables, power cables and computers but nothing. The thing seems have just bricked on me which is odd that it would just randomly die without warning. Any suggestions? I contacted support with an email not sure how the RMA processes works but this is very odd.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Silvia_L_Intel1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello IrJaredJewell, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced with your SSD.

In order to replace your NUC, please contact our customer support department for additional information http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support

I recommend you going to a data recovery company so they can help you on recovering your data. There are some suggestions I could give you.

Note: Intel supplies these links as a courtesy to our customers and does not endorse these tools or links over any other options. The customer assumes full responsibility for proper use of these tools.