Did you mean: 

512GB SSD M.2 NVMe INTEL SSDSCKKF512H6 0X8V6H 电路板照片

New Contributor

固态硬盘出现问题,无法打开,里面有非常重要的数据需要恢复,数据恢复中心需要一个同规格的​硬盘电路照片作为对比,不知道官方是否可以提供硬盘照片。

原始硬盘如下,需要同规格的没有标签的照片,可以看到电路板。非常感谢​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello 3000021808931.555927369479085E12, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® SSD Pro 5400s Series (512GB, M.2 80mm SATA 6Gb/s, 16nm, TLC). If we infer correctly we will like to share the following recommendations and information: 1. Please note that your SSD is an OEM SSD from Dell* and it may be different from our generic Intel® SSD Pro 5400s Series SSDs. 2. Removing the sticker that contains the markings of your SSD will void your product warranty. 3. The information regarding the SSD circuit board is not available to the public. The requested documentation/information can be provided under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) only. *NDA - A contract between two or more parties where the subject of the agreement is a promise that the information conveyed will be maintained in secrecy. Do you have an NDA signed with Intel® previously? If you have can you provide us with your NDA number? We strongly advise you to contact your SSD OEM (original equipment manufacturer) in this case Dell* to get further assistance for your product. This based on the fact that some hardware or software (firmware) component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

AlHill
Contributor II

If your ssd is password protected, you MUST have the password. Otherwise, you cannot access your data.

There is no unlock, or master password. If you do not have the password, you should properly dispose the SSD.

Doc

New Contributor

I need this SSD hard drive with the same specifications of the photo, do you have it?

AlHill
Contributor II

This is a support forum for Intel hardware, not a supply or sales site.

Doc

New Contributor

Yes, I know, I'm the end user. I just need a picture of the hard drive, I can only look for technical support from the official