Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox - What am I missing out on?

I have a x-25M 80GB, upgraded to the new firmware, and have been running Windows7 on a C2D GatewayFX laptop with 2 hard drive bays - one running windows7 on the SSD and the other running Vista on the 320GB SATA HD the laptop came with. Its really co...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Basic/Fresh Install Questions

This may seem like a very basic question, but can anyone guide me on getting my SSD installed on a new PC build with a fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit? It would be a big help.The components I have are: EVGA 3X SLI motherboard, two 640GB Western Dig...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

start msahci = 0 but still stop 7b error

Hi all,I followed the instructions of the KB articel 922976 and set key start in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Msahci to 0 but when I enable AHCI support in my BIOS i still get a stop 7b error. Has anyone an idea, why the error...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

X25M Fail to update firmware: please remove A: in config.sys

HiI downloaded the latest firmware update for the X25MG2 160GB, burned the corresponding ISO, but the update won't boot properly.See screen capture here:http://barre.nom.fr/temp/x25m-firmware-problem.jpg http://barre.nom.fr/temp/x25m-firmware-problem...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Any experience with boot times Windows 7 x64 with Intel SSD X25-M G2?

Hello,I would like to have some insight about the boot times from windows 7 when Postville 80Gb SSD is used.I have installed Win 7 x64 on the postville G2 and I am a bit surprised with the boot times I get. From Forums and reviews about Postville SSD...

• 29 replies
  • 29 kudos