Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DP45SG IDT Audio driver says its not compatible.

I am new to this. I have a DP45SG mobo running vista ultimate. when i download the driver from intel.com it tells me that my hardware does not support that software. I am downloading the right driver as ive checked and also the Download centre app te...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

"Turn off hard disk after" & SSD?

In Windows 7, is there any reason to "turn off hard disk after" some time period with an SSD (that's under Power Options)? I just realized I had it set for 20 minutes, but I can't really see why I shouldn't set it to "Never" now that I have an SSD.

• 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

can't clone/image X25-M 2nd gen -- Any ideas?

I have tried every thing I can think of to clone my existing hard drive to my ne 160G second gen X25. I'm using True Image 2010 and my sysstem is a Lenovo X200 laptop. I have tried:1. Restore the Image of my exisitng drive. Standard and Sector by...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP - Enabling AHCI in Windows 7 on Macbook Pro

I've been reading around but haven't figured out a way to enable AHCI in Windows 7 for a Macbook Pro. I do not believe doing that registry hack does anything for me (here is the hack i'm talking about). It seems you have to run some type of script to...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple Q's; OS freezes; SSD not recognised.

I bought an Intel X25-M Postville 80GB a few weeks ago. Right after I got it, Windows 7 was installed (legal MSDN version).Everything has been working quite fine. Except that sometimes the system will freeze. Nothing will work or respond.I have the s...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos