Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firmware-Update doesn't work

Hey youI just bought one of the "Intel X25 160GB" SSD's. On the website of the vendor is written that the SSD will be faster, if I did a firmware-update.So i downloaded the firmware-update-tool for the x25 160GB, burned the ".iso" file on a CD and bo...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Some Guidance For SSD

Hi all,I'm a newbie in this community and a noob in the area of SSD. I'm using a Mac desktop, using OSX and bootcamp Windows 7 and recently bought a X25M G2 160GB and has yet to install in my system. I read quite a few articles on the issues of SSD a...

• 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Reading Total Data Written

I recently bought a Intel X25m G2 160 GB harddrive, and have 2 questions regarding to it.1. I use linux primarily, though have Windows 7 installed, the first question is that in windows Intel SSD Toolbox gives information on how much total data has b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win7+ICH7(no ACHI)+Intel G2SSD support Trim?

My MainBoard is EP31 and the south bridge is ICH7 (it doesn't support ACHI and eSATA)I installed Win7 32bit verstion in Intel 80G G2 SSD, I ran the command and it displayed the value is 0 (means support Trim)Is it really a "Trim" device now?

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

"Smart: Erreur détectée" sur X25-M 8O Go ???

Excuser-moi si je n'écris pas en anglais mais je suis nul dans cette langue J'ai depuis quelques jours un disque SSD model: SSDSA2M080G2GC qui fonctionnait parfaitement jusqu'à dernièrement en démarrant mon pc j'ai toujours un message juste après la ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos