Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smart event on X25-M G2 80G SSD.

I have bought 3 G2 80G SSDs Septmber 2009. Since the update of 02HA, two of them got smart event when I restart. I have tried to update them to 02HD, it still lasts. There is no affect when I am using. But I have to press F1 to ignore the error warn...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

X25-M and RAID 0, 1 and 5; what Controller and How about TRIP?

Generally, I find the FAQ and regular support content on the Intel website very lacking of information on RAID solutions for the X25-M G2. Therefore I wish to start a thread to containing information needed to build the optimal X25-M G2 RAID array. I...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel X25-M slow read speeds Windows 7 64bit

I have a problem with my newly bought Intel X25-M SSDSA2MH160G2R5 160GB SSD with Intel's latest firmware 02HD.I installed Windows 7 64bit on it using a Compaq Presario v6346ea notebook with 4GB Ram which is also updated with the latest firmware F.2D ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New X25-V 40GB SSD with updated firmware 02HD - Slow Read problem

Hi, I just received a brand new X25-V 40GB that came with original firmware 02HB. I immediately updated to the new official firmware 02HD; loaded the OS and etc.; performed the Intel SSD toolbox maintenance; then proceeded to do some benchmarks.Lo an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ACHI Enabled?

Hi, I'm new to the SSD scene and I have a few quetions I hope people here can help with.I know you need to have ACHI enabled in the BIOS, but as I understand it, RAID automatically has ACHI enabled, and since I wanted a RAID drive as my second drive,...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos