Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows setup does not recognise X25-M SSD on Lenovo T61

I have a Lenovo T61 laptop and have installed an X25-M 80GB SSD in it. It is recognised in the bios, and bios runs a test on it successfully. I wanted to do a clean install of Windows XP and so I tried booting from the DVD drive with my windows CD,...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSDSA2MH080G2 noise during intense read/write

Best way to describe the noise is a high-pitched squeeling. Best way to reproduce is to run HD tune Benchmark for Read. It's almost a constant sound and it's awful. Is this normal? Any chance I have a defective SSD? Definitely never heard it b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25M shows up as Kingston SSDNow in BIOS....

Hey all -- I just "finished" building a new high-end PC. I purchased an Intel X25M G2 160G drive from Amazon.com about a month ago. Today was the day I finished installing everything and powered up the box -- only to have the BIOS report that my dri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any ideas why laptop hangs with X25-M gen2 drive?

Hi there,I've just got a brand new X25-M gen2 drive (SSDAS2MH160G201) and when I install it in the internal hard drive slot in my Toshiba Tecra A8 (model PTA83A-04G012), it fails to boot. I can't even get into the BIOS and don't see any of the usual...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos