Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25 G2 80 Gig -- Freeze up issues

I have an x-25g2 80 gig on my dell studio xps 9000 with 12 gigs of OCZ ram and an nvidia gforce gt 220.I have random lockups where mouse stops responding completely (forcing a reboot) and also random instant REBOOTS where all of a sudden its in the b...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M G2 80Gb in notebook

I got a Sony Vaio VPCF11 with X25-M G2 80gb. Ive done a lot of bench with msahci or iastor drivers, install and uninstall RST drivers.Better scores i got with msahci drivers, but the speed of 4k and access time seems slow compared with other bench in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-V and Hyper-V

My ASUS machine contains several boot drives, including an Intel X25-V SATA drive that I wanted to experiment with. On this machine I can boot either Windows 7, or one of two copies of Win Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V. My problem is that when I boot the la...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M 80GB

This is a two-part thread, and any help is appreciated:1) I am debating between getting the Intel X25-M 80GB SSD (model SSDSA2MH080G2C1) to put in my Asus UL80VT versus an OCZ Vertex. I am leaning towards the Intel due to the lower power consumption,...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

X25-M G2 80GB benchmarks look good?

just got a x25-m g2 drive and first thing was to update firmware then installed the os.i've read that intel drivers dont support trim yet so i stuck with windows 7 ahci drivers (x64)i went around google and compared my benchmarks and some of mines se...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos