Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-M 2.5" Latching SATA Connector?

Does anyone know if the X25-M drives contain the proper connectors to latch with locking SATA cables? Since this drive is useful for high shock and vibration applications (solid state after all), we need to use the locking type cables with them. I po...

MBuda by New Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading to RST drivers questions

So I installed the Lenovo drivers by running the install, going to my intel ICH Storage Controller in Device Manager and "updating drivers". It asked me to reboot and now it says i am on version 9.5.7.1002.Questions:Do i need to upgrade any other dri...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD X25M 80GB disappearing after Windows 7 install

Hi!I just spend 2 days on the following problem and still don´t know how to solve it:I made a clean install of Windows 7 Professional on my new SSD, which took ages to complete (about 1-2 hours) but worked fine so far. After I installed the chipset d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hdderase 3.3 and 4.0 unable to run on Asus Blitz with x25-m_g2_80gb

I have been unable to run HDDErase 3.3 (self made boot cd) or 4.0 (using bootable ISO from ultimate boot CD). I am able to get into the start of the HDDErase program and go thru the disclaimer (pressing Y/N etc to get through the text message), but ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos