Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switching between iastor and msahci

I have a HP Pavilion Laptop with the pm965 chipset, T9300 cpu, 4gig ram running win7 ultimate 64 bit. I have the 160 G2. Using the msahci driver I get 5.9 for my Windows Experience Index (WEI). I loaded latest intel matrix storage controller and s...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

Need Help with the difference between drives

I want to buy a Intel X25-M Mainstream 80GB but i am confused as i have found two different websites selling the same drive with a slightly different manufacturers code. Could someone tell me the difference between the two pleaseSSDSA2MH080G2C1SSDSA2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-V is really low power consumption?

I just bought X25-V intel SSD which is famous for low power consumptionBecause it says that power consumption is 75mW in idle state and 150mW in active stateBut when I measure the power consumption of the X25-V, it is almost 1W in idle state and over...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD for storage

I have a 160 Gb Intel SSD for the OS, Win7, I get good performance and a 7.8 rating. the boot time is reduced to about half. I was just about to order some software and found a good price on a 64 Gb SSD. Since the drive would just be used for stora...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to SSD's

I have built a new computer with 3 SATA HDD's. I have my system on one drive and a Ghost 2003 image on another drive. I am planning to covert my system drive.to a SSD. I am running Windows XP and I am not sure what I need to do. How do I prepair th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos