Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New X25-V advice please

I just purchased a X25-V 40B and done a clean instal of Win7 x64 on it.So far everything is going well, and Im very happy with it. I have a couple questions if someone could help please. In the Device Manager Detals Tab/Hardware Ids -- Its showing ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Please help me locate Chipset Driver.

Hi there,I have recently installed Win XP Pro on my HP XW8400 workstation. However, Win XP does not recognise the internal SATA storage drive.I understand that I need to load the intel chipset driver when installing the software in order for the SATA...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SSD, Trim, Operating Systems - General questions

I've read about the slow-down of older drives, and the creation of TRIM... I'm just not 100% sure about what TRIM does and doesn't do compared to the Toolbox that Intel offers. Are they the same thing?The reason I'm asking is I'm considering upgrad...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does SSD Optimizer consolidate free space (or defrag disk)?

Does SSD Optimizer consolidate free space (or defrag disk)?FYI:The answer is no per tests.Tested by running PerfectDisk v11 defragger analyse function before and after running SSD Optimizer on a X25-M G2, 02HD firmware, 80GB, Win 7, TRIM enabled.Note...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading to SSD on Laptop with Windows 7 - Are these the right steps?

Hi,I am actually upgrading my thinkpad x200s from 7200rpm hdd to Intel 80GB X-25M SSD. I would like to know what exactly is the best option to get the best results.Before I begin - I am confused about the Intel ToolBox - Is this even required with W...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos