Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! Non-system disk, press any key to continue error.

I made a boo-boo and upgraded my Seagate backup drive's firmware withing windows while my 160GB X25-M G2 SSD was boot device and when I rebooted after a successful flash, I get a non-system disk, press any key... error. I can press any key and the s...

MJohn26 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

X25-M Gen2 worked fine, now not recognized in BIOS

I was using my 80GB X25-M G2 {SSDSA2M080G2GC} for 5 months and it worked very fast and very good with no issues until last night. The drive now is not recognized in the BIOS and when I boot with it I get "Operating System Not Found" I did not update...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do/will the upcoming Intel RST drivers support Trim?

@ Intel support:It is a fact, that the Intel Matrix Storage Manager AHCI and RAID drivers do not support Trim.So users with an Intel chipset mainboard and 1 or more Intel X25-M G2 SSD's, who had successfully flashed the Trim Firmware and now want to ...

DZand by Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

X25-M 80GB low 4k read

Hi all,I've been testing my new system that has an Intel X25-M 80 gb and I seem to be getting a lower 4k read value than most benchmarks I see, usally around 19/20 MB/s while mine is 14MB/s.This is on a fresh windows 7 x64 instalation, asus p7p55d mo...

• 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two different RST 9.6.0.1014 Drivers???

Hello all. Hopefully I can get an answer to my question here. Thanks in advance.Why are there 2 different RST Drivers? iata96enu and stor_allOs_960.1014. Is there any difference in these two drivers? Two different drivers of different size. On t...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos