Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor 4KB Random Read Performance. Normal?

Hello Community,I just recently purchased a X25-M G2 160GB for my laptop. I installed it, updated the firmware, did a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium and installed Intel SSD Toolbox and Rapid Storage Technologies as well. However, as I...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25 ACHI - Intel vs MSASCI

Hi,I have X25 80GB G2 and have enabled AHCI and Win 7 installed its own driver (msahci i believe). I ran AS SSD Benchmark utility and my rating jumped to 400. It was at around 200 with IDE drivers. I'm very happy about that.My question is, would ther...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Intel SSD

I'm about to install an Intel 80Gb X-25M and have been reading up on firmware drivers etc.My mobo is by MSI and has the P55 chipset to support my i7 CPU, I have read about the Intel® RST 9.6 however looking at the download site in intel the P55 is no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

To Update Firmware or NOT

Hi,I started another thread here about my new X25-M that worked fine until I tried to update the firmware with the latest on Intel's site. For some reason, the update never completed sucessfully. The utility kept telling me to disable the drive passw...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos