Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about SSD performance

I bought SSD x25-m G2 like a month ago, I'm using AHCI, windows 7 64x, My SSD WEI score dropped from 7.8 to 7.6. I wanna know is there anything I can do to get WEI score 7.8 again? I tried to use SSD toolbox, reformatted my OS, but it didnt help, my ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 5 kudos

Can I obtain a RMA on Intel X25-M G2s without a store invoice?

hiI recently purchased some retail Intel X25-M 80GB SSD from eBay in the USA without thinking about warranty issues.I only later found out from reading the warranty T&C that Intel might require a proof a purchase. The only proof of purchase is the P...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

x25-m 160gb G2 dead - smart B8 and fails boot.

Just as I was sitting doing my taxes (vat) I got a SMART alert: B8 End to End error Detection Count. Drive is going to fail.I hurried up and finished it, but did not have any means of backup at hand (not with this short warning!).I closed down the co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The return policy is - questionable...

Having just lost my X25-M G2 160GB SSD boot-disk, I am trying to get a replacement unit.But: Intel Europe demands that I fill out the following questionarie. Notice how several of the points are in fact impossible to do - if your machine can't boot, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25M RAID 0 and GC....

Hi.... emailing Intel support, the gentleman states there is no GC for Intels SSD's in a RAID array (since there is no TRIM).Is this the absolute fact?Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos