Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Intel 160GB G1 just died

I kept getting an ATAport.sys and page fault error tonight. I kept rebooting it and then my heart sunk. Boot got stuck right after BIOS info. Said no OS found. Then I rebooted again and it said the Intel SSD failed S.M.A.R.T. I was going to call...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

60gb x25m g2 with read/write 4k of 10-13 mb/s?! help!

hey everyone. i did a fresh 7 install, in AHCI mode, did all the SSD tweaks, etc etc. drive is brand new.i get (sry no pic)Seq: R:251 W:1044K: R:13 W:124K64: R:143 W:65Time: 0.113 / 0.185everything is great and i did everything listed by intel and gu...

• 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

which is the NAND controller in Intel SSD

Hi,If any of you have come across the NAND controller that sits in the Intel Turbo memory (PCIe based) or Intel SSD.Please share the NAND controller name that has PCIe or SATA interface and controls the NAND flash devices.Appreciate your reply.Thank...

MK11 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check out our newly posted SSD New Users Guide

Hi All,First, I'm an Intel employee. Thought you should know . In an effort to make this communities site a more useful place and to reduce the amount of repeat questions, we've added a new users guide. You can check it out here:http://www.intel.com/...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

X18-M problems with desktops

This is a heads-up for ppl considering purchasing X18-Ms for their desktops. A few months ago, I purchased an X18-M (latest firmware) for a SFF build: GF9300-D-E m/b and picoPSU-150-xt. I purchased a micro-SATA adapter since desktops typically don'...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos