Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Measuring Intel X25-V SSD performance with IOmeter on linux

Hi,I am trying to measure the performance of Intel X25-V SSD with IOmeter on linux. I am running dynamo on linux host (where SSD is connected) and IOmeter GUI on another windows machine. Both linux machine and windows machine are in the same LAN. ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Laptops, SSD, Raid 5 and trim

I have just bought a Sager laptop with Windows 7 64 bit os and have a SSD raid 5.I have downloaded the new ssd driver that is supposed to support raid 5, but I get the impression it is for desktop support only. Is that true, or will it support lapto...

• 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Drive in SSD raid5 marked bad, but maybe not, advice requested

I have a ssd raid5 array in my laptop and last night one of the drives was marked as bad. I right clicked on the drive and in the menu I clicked on mark as not bad and then the array rebuilt itself. Do I really have a bad drive, did the rebuild mas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-V is performing better then X25-M drive

I first bought a x25-v ssd drive and was very impressed with the drive so i went out and bought a x-25 m and i am running HD tune and As SSD benchmark tools and my intel x25-v in HD Tune read test came back with 113.6mb/s min 207.7 mb/s max and avera...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help plz, ssd slow performance

hey iv just installed ssd disk on my pc, and its read speed is only at 100mb the problem is that my mother board doesnt have stata options in bios to change it to AHCI? so am using the IDE channel and dono what i can do to get the options to make it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos