Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD in PS3 Game Console?

I was wondering if putting an SSD in a PS3 game console would make sense. I mean, you wouldn't be able to use TRIM, so long term may not be a good idea. Anyone have thoughts on this?

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Win7, H55 board, X25-M 160GB and Intel Matrix Storage Manager

Hi,do I need to install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager + drivers on the above when using AHCI in the bios to get trim working or not?This is a new build and I am a bit confused as regards to IMSM drivers. I am pretty sure I do not need them and jus...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Intel X25V Value SATA SSD stops booting?

Hey Gang-- Had the SSD for 9 months on this system; all firmware is up-to-date and running on a Dell 490 with W7. Checked all connections and re-seated everything. Attempt to boot this a.m. and bios can't find drive (latest bio since SSD installed)...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Is it alright if my x-25m v2 was accidently defragged?

Hi All,Is it alright if my x-25m v2 was accidently defragged?I installed O & O defrag to use primarily on my Disk Drives. Monitoring was disabled but it started doing an optimize\quick defrag and only took like 5 seconds.Is that going to damage my d...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

X80 G2

I have a 80 Gig G2 hard drive in win 7 32 and 64 runs like a sata 1 max read speeds is 130, but i also did a fresh install of linux Ubuntu 10.04 and used its disk utility and it reads at 280 whatthe heck is going on with win 7

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos