Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-25M and SATA-100

Hi all,I googled for some time but couldn't find what I need. I have the possibility to upgrade my work-laptop with an SSD drive. I'd like to get the http://aios.be/productendetail.cfm?p=2891&s=26 Intel SSD 80GB X-25MThe laptop is a HP 6510b but ther...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

firmware update with 2 drives in raid

I just tried to update my firmware with the latest available from intel. I created the CD and shutdown the computer and booted to the CD. The update CD runs and spits back the message, "no drives found". They are currently configured to be in raid...

• 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Defrag registry?

I have an Intel 160Gb SSD. I know that I shouldn't run a defragment on it, but is it OK to defrag the registry?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M seems to be running slow.

I have a ThinkPad X200 with an Intel X25-M SSD. The machine is running a clean install Vista SP2. For some reason I can't figure out, my machine doesn't be running very quickly. When I run the benchmarks everything seems to check out, but the late...

• 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Formatting Intel SSD

I recently had to format my X-25M 160GB 34nm drive in Windows 7. I think I may have deleted one of the partitions which I think was called 'System Reserved.' If I go to the Windows Disk Management control panel it shows 148.95GB for the Intel SSD whi...

• 16 replies
  • 5 kudos