Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel SSDs at IDF 2010

Hi All,Not sure if any of you will be able to make it out to San Francisco this year for IDF, but if you can, be sure to check out the following lab/sessions. And as always, "like" us on facebook for pics/vids:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Intel-Soli...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Toolbox cant find my SSD

Today, i became a X25-M G2 SSD.I copy the old partition to the ssd, windows work now.My windows hdd index ist up from 5,9 to 7,6But the toolbox cant find the ssd, so what is with trim?My System:windows 7 64bitIntel Matrix Storage Manager updatet to R...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Current Firmware Version for X-25m?

Hi,I got a batch of Event ID: 11 Windows errors the other night (The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort0) and am trying to determine whether or not I have the latest firmware revision for the x-25m SSD. As shown by the Toolbox...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD Optimizer can't Run

Hi,I just installed the new Toolbox 2.0 to run the optimizer on my G2, but it fails everytime and says "Error creating Intel SSD Optimizer files on the selected drive". I got the same problem with 1.3 and couldn't solve it.That's why I used still 1.2...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Win7 64 bit over 32 bit on new SSD(x-25M)

Hi,I just build a new system yesterday. I installed windows 7 32 bit by mistake on my new SSD. My questions is can I re-install 64bit over the 32 bit? Also what steps do I need to go through on SSD to clean up current window 7 version ? How do I know...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos