Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAS/SATA Expander IC?

Im looking for a simple IC expander solution to support a Host via RAID Controller (ATTO) to 6 solid state drives. I see LSI and PMC have devices for 24 or more ports. These seem to require some development other glue logic or interfaces to get th...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSD toolbox 2.0

I am still having the same problem which my pc cannot connect to my SSD.I t was happened when I had installed intel SSD toolbox ver1.3.My pc can actually see the SSD but cannot do anything on it.In motherboard bios, I can't change it to AHCI mode or ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

What is the most important feature of a SSD for gaming?

What is the most important feature of a SSD for gaming? Read speed? Write speed? Random 4 KB (IOPS)? I heard read speed is.By my own experience game-load time is really the only significant improvement (& a smoother feel during gameplay). I'm trying ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RST10.0.0.1043

Does anyone have release notes for the new beta version of RST10.0.0.1043? I found this on a forum but have no idea if it is correct or not: New feats of RST 10.0: - Optical Disk Drive (ODD) Video Read-ahead (VRA) - REMOVED later due to problems ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't install toolbox v2, need v1.2.0.000.msi

The installer for Intel SSD Toolbox v2 tries to uninstall v1.2.0.000, but I no longer have the v1.2.0.000.msi source. Does anyone know where I can get it?Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos