Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel 80GB G2 will not boot, hangs on POST

Hi everyone, I bought my Intel 80GB G2 last September, and it has died, kind of... I've had the intel drive running in my Dell Studio 14z the whole time up until about last month when the drive stopped working, I tried to turn the computer on and it...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

What are "blocks with media errors" in RST?

I have 2 Kingston ssds set up in raid 0 and I recently got a message from RST saying it detected an error. I looked at the raid status and it showed 1 media error and 0 verification errors. Is this media error a sign of a failing drive or are these k...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem after re-instal software instal on vista

hello,I erase the backup and recovery software because of some problems on my computer.when i re-instal (or instal for the second time) the software on the same computer, it's not working.whane i read the dsksafe log :2010-08-23 16:15:44.670 (T2684) ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Windows 7 installation hanging on Intel SSD X25-M

I'm really trying to gauge opinion on this problem.For a few months I was using Windows 7 just fine on an Intel X25-M SSD drive. I had the Intel Rapid Storage Technology software installed, as well as Intel's SSD Toolbox.Then I decided to try the Win...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD on win 7 works periodically

Hi there.I own an SSD (80gb) and since the last 3 days, I am trying to clone my hard disc.I use Acronis for back up. I also try Paragon for back up.When I used Acronis to clone my hard disc with the OS (win 7), I check the box with the NT Signature. ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos