Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firmware flash interrupted, how to force reflash procedure?

Wanted to update the firmware of a X25-M 80GB drive. Right after the final yes/no question, the update process started but after a while was interrupted with following error message (no other messages in between):"Error reading from drive A: DOS area...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cristl disk info ssd index?

I have Intel X25-M G2 80Gb ssd just 3 weeks old. I have installed Windows 7 and ssd toolbox.Till yesterday Cristdisk info show me that my ssd 100%good. today the index drop on 99% good.I have no reason for this situation.The counter says :Power on 20...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preales questions

Hello,I am starting an OC'd X58 build, and am looking towards Intel Mainstream SSD's. ince the price come out to about the same, and while I am quite experienced with raid, I don't know the ins and outs of SSD's, will I get better performance with ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow post with RAID0

Greetings,I'm seeing a problem during boot-up on my http://www.notebookreview.com/coupons/sony.asp Sony Z which has 4 x 128GB SSD drives in RAID 0 via the Intel option ROM..The machine appears to take longer to complete the POST process than it shoul...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Question - x25-M/80GB

I had recently added an x25-M to my system and turned my 400GB Seagate HDD into a storage drive. The SSD houses my OS and a few programs such as my browser, games, etc. My question is, is it normal that my HDD is read before a program stored on my ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos