Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25M 80gb G2 DIPM issue U35JC

I recently buy an Asus u35jc corei5,win764 bit laptop.I install a x25m 80gb g2 ssd on it..When i check ssd toolbox it says ''laptop system detected.the DIPM status cannot be determined.Intel recommends DIPM be enabled for Intel SSDs.See your system ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

introduction to ssd

I just purchased my first ssd and there are a series of questions. I have explored the site and have been left confused in terminology . To the point, i got the x25-m 160 gb SSDSA2MH160G2R5 and i just purchased the windows 7 premium upgrade. With typ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue screens on X25-V

I am running windows7 on the X25-V and I have been getting blue screens daily for about a month. It seems to do it more frequently when I am in a video game. Any solutions or ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Intel RAID0, TRIM and X25-M SSD Again :)

Can find answer for a long time....[2x 80Gb X25-M [Raid0] VS 1x 160Gb X25-Mon Intel S5520SC motherboard ICH10R ESRT-2 Raid Controller(software)?What will be faster(Write/ 4k operations/ Access time)? What are the disadvantages of raid0? Will ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why random 100% write has less IOPS than sequential 100% write

hi,I am trying to measure the Intel X25-v SSD performance in random 100% write and sequential 100% write. I get less number of IOPS for random 100% writes when compared to sequential 100% write. I browsed the net and from there it sounds like "SSD h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos