Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel X25 M and Toolkit 2.0 can't run Optmizer

Hi , I have a Intel SSD 25M 80 GB G2 with firmware n° 2CV102HD but, when I lunch Toolkit 2.0 at tool "Intel SSD Optmizer" a raccomandid Action apper in red : "The VSS service is disable. The Intel SSD Optmizer requires the VSS service to be enabled t...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M(V) erase block size?

On the Internet I've found two different oppinions about erase block size of Intel's X25-M (and X25-V) SSDs: 128kB and 512kB128kB:http://techreport.com/articles.x/15433Intel gives an example in which a host system generates a 4KB write request that,...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Chipset drivers stops my Intel SSD Toolbox from working ???

So, I've spend pretty much the ENTIRE day reading and tweaking. I think I've got things running pretty solid now, especially after some help from Les over at The SSD Review. Thanks Les! So here are my remaining questions for now:For some reason wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-V Encryption

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-fa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

40V SSD can't install the toolbox

I have original installed the toolbox v1.3.And I want to update the latest toolbox v2.0 recently.The message always showed "The folder path Intel SSD toolbox contains an invaild character." during the installation.I uninstall the old revision and try...

• 1 replies
  • 3 kudos