Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RST V9.6.0.1014. Does it pass the trim command through a raid array?

I know the help files in the RST GUI state that trim works for raid arrays in this driver release however is there an official word from Intel? I've read that raid 0 arrays are not detected by the Toolbox. Is that because the toolbox needs to be upda...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

RMA This x25-m 80GB G2?

I got a second generation x25-M 80GB about 5 weeks ago. When we first met, it was love @ first install. Then the honeymoon ended and now I think my SSD is beginning to show signs of unhappiness The symptoms are that I will randomly get corrupt files ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M, controller timeout

Hello!I've got an 80Gb X25-M, first generation (50nm one), latest firmware (April 2009, all more recent updates are G2/34nm IIRC). It worked finely as a system for like nine months, but now gives me halfsecond freezes, with the following recorded in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

x25-M failure

-Running Dell 630 with Win08 Server R2 and 8GB RAM; -X25-M with latest firmware is running on modular bay;-BIOS (latest) set for AHCI (but same behavior occurs on IDE setting);-Machine boots, x25 is recognized and Intell SSD Toolbox shows everything ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

x25-m laptop performance

hey!i just want to ask if my postville 80gb performs how it should?i'm using the latest intel 9.6.0.1014 drivers, 02HD firmware and ahci is set in biosmy system: asus n71jq, core i7 720qm, 4gb ddr3, win7 64bit, SATA 2only 20gb of the 80gb are in u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos