Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window 7 64bit + Turbo Memory + SSD

Hi,I am using a Window 7 + 4G Trubo Memory in my Laptop. However, I recently replace the hardisk by a new 160 GB G2 SSD with latest firmware.Regarding the use of Trim, I read the "Intel Solid-State Drive Optimizer"http://download.intel.com/support/s...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

intel x25-m on a mac. maintanance tips?

Hi all! I recently bought an intel x25-m 80 gb drive for my mac mini. It is now a completely blazing fast machine!!! I really wanna maintain this speedy configuration and i have a set of small questions in order to achieve that.Is sleep mode on mac o...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel x25-M firmware update don't work

Hello,i have bought a new X25-M 80GB. Now i want to make a firmware update. But the programm doesn't find the SSD.I have tried much (AHCI - mode, turn off IDE ports and so on).My motherboard is GA-MA790GP-UD4H. Bios: F7APlease help me! My english is ...

• 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Intel SSD Toolbox Optimizer vs. Secure Erase Tools?

Hi, I have a question. Is possible to substitute Intel SSD Optimizer functionality by safe erase tools? Because many of these tools provides function which fill free space by "0".Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

making usb ssd or hdd a dynamic disc for use in acronis true image

Hi, I want to install a new ssd instead of the hdd that came with my new laptop, HP envy 15.But since my hp recovery dvd wont work on my ssd I put in the laptop I need to create a usb boot hdd with a image of the original C: then switch the old hdd t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos