Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't Delete Partition on X25-M, Win 7 Pro 64, Intel DP55KG

Hi All,New to the SSD and I am building a system wih MB (Intel DP55KG), SSD (Intel X25-M), Win 7 Pro 64.I was not happy with the first install, so I want to wipe the drive and start over. Following instructions in SSD Toolbox manual I am suppose to ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error checking in RAID 5

We have 6 Intel X25-E 32 gb in a RAID5 configuration on an Intel Matrix ICH8R controller.We believe one or more of the disks to have bad sectors or some other fault. What is the recommended method of doing full disk scans for SSD drives in a RAID con...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing X25-M (34nm) - 80gig on Win7 64bit on n650

Hi All,New to SSDs here and I don't want to mess up the installation, i've read a lot of the posts here and I'm not sure what applies to my installation and what not but basically I just want to make sure I install this correctly so that TRIM is enab...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dane-Elec Intel Gen 1 DEAD

I bought 2 Dane-Elec Rebranded Gen 1 Intel SSD's from Micro Center for my Mac Pro.Have been running them in Raid 0 as my startup drive for about 1 month.Yesterday one of them quit responding.Disk Utility doesn't see it and it wont mount.Disk Warrior ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with win 7 64bit on new Intel x25-m 80 gb

Just made a clean install,on Intel x25-m (Firmware: 2CV102HD) with intel_msm_8.9.4.1004-full(http://www.station-drivers.com www.station-drivers.com) drivers (the 64bitloaded under the installation) install INF Update Utility Ver:9.1.1.1025 then msm_...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos