Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SMART - Power On hours?? - Unsafe shutdown count??

Hello,I boght a new 80GB Postville SSD.After Firmware update an Win7 installation the intel Toolbox shows 14 Power on hours. But the SSD was only about 4 hours in use.The "unsafe shutdown count" is strange too. It shows 9 unsafe shutdowns but I had n...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Do I need a Firmware Upgrade/ why is Intel SSD Opt in red

In drive information (Intel toolbox 2.0) on my Intel SSD x25-M 80g silver case, It says I have Firmware version 2CV102HD. Thge firware updater tool tips (before you downlaod) says it upgrades firmware to 02HD whihc matches the last 4 of my FW version...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time - is this all there is to do?

My first SSD will be here in a couple days and just want to make sure I have everything lined up. I've been reading up on what you need to do to get it working, is this it? Did I miss anything?From the Intel SSD user guide:Verify scheduled Defrag is ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update SSD firmware with drive connected via USB?

I'm trying to update a 160GB G2 drive I currently have connected via USB and the firmware ISO disc only recognizes my laptop's internal SSD (also G2, firmware updated no problem). I run several Mac's all with Intel SSD G2's and it's somewhat of a pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X18-M G1 Mac OS X Snow Leopard- how not to lose performance

I've read about some Macbook hacks for the SSD owner, but still wonder how I should make my SSD's "new" state last longer. I do still wonder if I should use the "Secure Empty Trash" in Snow Leopard?What I've did was that at first, I've partitioned m...

• 1 replies
  • 3 kudos