Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Too many conflicting posts in this forum!

I've read a whole bunch of posts about IDE, AHCI, Toolbox and trim. What a mess. I can't find head from tail.So many contradictory posts. Are some people giving opinions based on posts they've read.. which might be false to being with!?Is their some...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

Not real impressed... did I do this right?

I got it in my computer and Windows 7 installed but I thought it would be faster.I turned on AHCI, began installing Windows. It seemed to actually take a little longer than a mechanical HD. Some parts seemed to go faster.Once Windows was installed I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem installation firmware

Hello, i have a ssd x25-e and during the installation of the firmware 110902HD88208850.iso it tells me :"Model : SSDSA2SH064G1GC INTELSerial Number : CVEN00020032064KGNFirmware : 045C0060Your SSD has pre-production firmware. Please contact Intel..."A...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

My 4k-64Thrd Read is low

Hi guys, I installed an Intel x25-m 80 Gib and everything seems to be fine.But when comparing my results with a lot of people I always see that I'm scoring the lowest on the 4K-64 Thrd.I run the Intel SSD Toolbox optimization but same results showed ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring VirtualBox on an SSD

I've installed VirtualBox on my SSD (X25-M), and have installed Windows 7 x32 within the VM. The host is Windows 7 x32.All recommended optimizations are implemented on the host.On the VM, I've disabled defrag, disabled Superfetch. VM is running MS'...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos