Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change drive letter

I just installed a new 120GB ssd in my desktop and made it the boot drive. Works fine.Now I would like to make it the C drive but XP won't allow changing the original C drive to another letter.How can one work around this?

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TOOLBOX HELP

Hi maybe someone could help me out I try running the toolbox on windows7 the drive shows up but when I try to click it it keeps refreshing and all the boxes to the left are grayed out.........any ideas.

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Intel SSD 120GB?

Today i discovered a listing regarding a new capacity Postvile SSD with a capacity of 120GB. In my country (Greece) they expect availability around the 5th of November...Does anyone have any infos regarding this model:INTEL X25-M SSDSA2MH120G2K5 2.5'...

• 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! V Series and AHCI Driver question

Hello everyone.I have a Gigabyte P45 Motherboard, which has the ICH10 controller.I have 2 SSDs, and 2 Spinning HDs.The main SSD where Win7 is installed is a 40GB V series Intel. The other SSD is a secondary and non-Intel (If that matters)So far ever...

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hibernation and SSD wearing

Hello everybody,I'm planning to buy and install an X25-M on my notebook, but there are still some unclear points I would like to solve before proceeding. In particular, I would really like to know whether the hibernation feature in Windows OSs may ac...

• 9 replies
  • 4 kudos