Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intermitent Game Freezes with SSD

While I'm playing a specific online game(LOTRO), my screen will freeze. The sound and cursor are sill operational and usually after a few secs(10-25), it will unfreeze and I can resume playing. After hours/days of troubleshooting numerous items this...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

My X25-M G2 has an odd product name ! : SSDSA2M080G2GN

Hello, I live in France and I've just bought a brand new Intel X25-M G2 SSD (34 nm, that's what the seller says). I've noticed two strange things about product name : the product name on the ssd and the product name written on the cardboard box are n...

OPLIC by New Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-V 40GB Firmware update MacBookPro 2.16GHz OS X

No matter what I try, the CDR is not recognized as having content on boot, I did check it. The furthest I get is a line of text asking me to insert a bootable CDR. Also if I put the CDR back into my machine, it is blank, no more data from the ISO. No...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Drop Out in Raid 5

Using a highpoint rr2644 controller, 4 disk raid 5, my X-25M disks periodically (every few months) are marked as failed. Restarting thebox brings them back. I suspect strongly that they perform some internal maintainence that causes the controller...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloning the other way around

New to the forum, so a friendly hello to the other participants.I have installed a 120 ssd in my notebook (clean install of w7), so can I pur an image of the ssd on an external hhd connedted by usb - sata adapter.Thank you for your advice.Note: the s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos