Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-E G1 SLC SSD question

Hi, just bought this SSD drive for home use and then i realized the potential problem with it.I know that the G1 SLC is different from G2 MLC.It has more spare-area and capacity...but we still have to pay the piper at some point.For now, it doesn't s...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Trim on restored disk images.

If I restore a disk image to an SSD boot drive, will trim recognize the fairly massive rewrite?Since the restore is done outside windows will the trim process identify the prior locations as usable?Thank you

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Intel X-25m SSD 80gb Raid 0 Error BSOD

Currently I am running an i7-920 overclocked to 3.8ghz on 12gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM, in an ASUS Rampage II GENE mobo.Every time the computer was off for the overnight and then I started it back up after I got home from work, the computer would BSOD and r...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SSD detected but not found on XP

Hello, I bought an Intel SDD (SSDSA2M040G2GC), that is correctly found in the hardware list (without any problem), but no drive is associated with it : I can't format it : what can I do ?Thanks for help.Patrice.My config :Windows XP Home Edition (bui...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! X25-M G2 160GB / Fake commited IO after a power outage !

With its write cache enabled, a X18-M X25-M or X25-E is expected to WRITES all io that is flushed...but it looks like it does NOT....and disabling the write cache looks like rendering so bad SSD write performance that one should stay in the HDD marke...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos