Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem during the toolbox's Installation

Hi.I just changed my PC and I wanted to install the SSD Toolbox in order to run the TRIM on My X25-M 80Go as I did why my older PC.But at the end of the installation I get an error message saying the instllation can't end with the error code 0xc00000...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

My SSD is dead ?

Hiyasince latest months of 2009 i've runned on my desktop an INTEL SSD X25M-G2 80 Gb..until now...Yesterday suddenly without any bad advise my Windows 7 prof 64 won't start anymore...Booting from my secondary HD with Vista 32 i can see the SSD but it...

• 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

Need Latest 02M3 Firmware for X-25-M 80GB

I get an error from the SSD Optimizer in the Intel SSD Toolbox to update my drive's firmware; the utility will not run. It says I have the old firmware and informs me I need to update (the drive's firmware).Intel Product Change Notification number 11...

• 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

Drive does not boot after running the optimizer

Windows 7, 64 bit. After a clean install, I ran the optimizer on my X25-M 80gb SSD. On the next boot, the drive does not boot. BIOS detects the drive ok, but it will not boot from it.I am considering running a windows repair on it to rewrite the M...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos