Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Detection of Counterfeit/Fake Intel X25-M 80Gb (G2)

Hi,I recently purchased an Intel X25-M 80gb SSD from an online retailer. When I received the item there was several issues with missing packaging/accessories, the drive itself has some marks (possibly some type of corrosion).1) Has anyone had issues ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 18 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Toolbox 2.0.1 menu selections greyed out

Toolbox 2.0.1 shows drives and I can click between them. It also works on "exit" and "refresh" buttons but none of the menu buttons work and are greyed out.Config; Intel SSD 120gb X25-M G2 working fine on port 0. Have one partition at 83GB and leavin...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated User - SSD Dead

Hi, I have an Intel SSD x-25m 34nm 80gb MLC for about 3 months now. At first all was ok but i 've been waiting for the new version toolbox to appear so i can update my firmware to the "trim" 1.2 version since i'm using Win7. Soon as it was avail i do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the different between "Mainstream" and non SSD

Hi ya,Looking for an Intel 160gb SSD and found two which has quite a bit of a price different, wish someone can help.1) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167024 Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2MH160G2R5 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Inte...

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

80GB X25-M Problems

Hello all...I installed an 80GB SSDSA2MH080G2KA on my system. It was recognized just fine by the BIOS, and I've set up Windows 7. It seems to be running just fine. It's pretty fast, in fact.I have a few problems, however:1) I can't install the Rapid ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos