Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 7 Ultra x64, X25-M 80 gb SSD - where did all the space go?

I have a new system with Windows 7 ultra x64 and an Intel X25-M 80 gb SSD. When I look at the SSD (C:) in windows explorer or do a rt-clk properties, it shows that there are 38.7 gb of 74.4 gb free. But on C: there were only 6 folders (NVIDIA, Perf...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel SSD Optimizer crashes HDD; PGP; 02M3 doesn't want to replace 02L0

Every time my SSD Optimizer runs it knocks down my system. The symptoms are different:sometimes it's a BSOD + reboot, sometimes it's BSOD + machine gets stuck on reboot and says there are no HDDs (I need to turn it off manually and let it "cool down"...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSD back-up issues

Before I switched my boot drive to the Intel X25-M ssd, I weekly backed up my C drive to E drive. Both drives have the same 640gb capacity. After the switching, I discovered from Windows & (64-bit) Action Center that the back up failed. I switched ba...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware Update 2CV102M3 Results

I have 2 X-25M 80gb in Intel RAID 0. Here are before and after results for the 102M3 firmware update:Before:After:No significant difference, as far as I can tell.I'm running Win7 64 and this comment from the update readme file did not happen:Note: Fo...

• 17 replies
  • 10 kudos

310 Series SSD

Does it have an I/O controller that would enable it to be used in a notebook's mini pci-e slot?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos