Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

160 GB G2 - Toolbox v1.2 problem - Win XP - doesn't work

HelloIn German look down, here in english (I try it...)I have a X-25M G2 160 GB in my notebook. The newest firmware is ok and also the newest intel toolbox is installed on win XP.If I start the toolbox -> "Intel SSD Management Tool" -> SSD optimize -...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP: Windows 7 BSOD following SSD v1.7 firmware update

Dear Intel Community,I have a 160GB Intel 2nd generation SSD on my notebook. The notebook has Windows 7 Professional 64 bit installed.Today I updated my Intel SSD using the latest v1.7 firmware. The update seems to have gone ok without hickup or erro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't update to latest firmware

Hi, my laptop is a Dell Alienware M17x.I've set the Legacy AHCI mode but I can't seem to update it.It's stuck at "scanning for intell ssd"When I set it to Native AHCI, it finishes the scan but shows an error and tells me to change to Legacy AHCI.I've...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partition Size after Imaging

I have the Intel 160 gig SSD and its more or less brand new just a few weeks off the retail shelf and I image copied a laptop hard drive.But doing an image copy of the hard drive made the exact copy of the hard drive that spins (source) to my 160 gig...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos