Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD 510 runs slow

Just installed a 510 SSD and it runs very slow (file load about 1MB / sec)Configuration:Intel SSDSC2MH120A2Win7Asus Stryker Extreme MBnVidia SATA controller 3.0 GBIntel Q6700 CPU4BG ramlatest drivers intstalled for everythingPerformance is poor - a 2...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSD firmware update fail

Hi, I dont have a second pc to do the firmware update for my SSD.I tryed multisetting-AHCI-Legacy : On scanning SSD it stuck there for eternity-AHCI-Native : It pass the scanning but when it start the firmware update it fail saying: --Check if no ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pls advise... what motherboard for my SSD

I had some problems with my AMD Gibabyte motherboard (slow sata controller) and my x25-m. Dont want to make this mistake again... Pls advise...I am going to build a new PC based on 1156 socket. Do you have any suggestions, experience with the best mo...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Second SSD

I just purchased my second Intel X25-M SATA Solid State Drive, and would like a quick confirmation before I proceed. All I intend on using this drive for is storage, is it necessary to copy over the OS (Windows 7 64-bit), or is it really just a simpl...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

X25-V SATA SLOWER THAN 1TB WD NEED HELP

Hi,I installed my X25-v a week ago.I followed the instruction and did the migration from the WD 1TB to the SSD drive.The windows experience went from 6.1 with the wd to 5.9 with the SSD drive?When I open the tool box I see the first drive Intel SSD 3...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos