Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel Solid-State Drive 320 Series Links and Collateral

Hi All,Want to make sure you guys have access to all the collateral and info we've prepared for the Intel SSD 320 Series. Let me know if you have any additional questions. if you're new to SSDs, be sure to check out our sticky as well.Videoshttp://ww...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New firmware or what?

Just wonder which firmware i have. In Intel SSD Tolbox it says Firmware Version: 2CV102HD. But the new one at the site is named - updates to FW version 02M3. The serialnumber at the product is INTEL SSDSA2M160G2GC.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different between

Whats the different between*Intel® X25-M 50nm (black case)*Intel® X25-M 34nm (silver case)When i order my SSD almost a year ago there was a picture of the one with black case, also with the serialnumber SSDSA2MH160G2R5But i recieved the one with silv...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel SSD 510 Series 120 GB - UEFI Installation Issue!

I am testing an Intel SSD 510 Series 120 GB on my Intel DP67BG - the "normal" Windows Installation works just fine. When I try to install Win 7 64 bit Prof in UEFI mode the System hangs in the E7 (waiting for user Input) State for 3 Minutes during bo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel Toolbox Diagnostics under macbook (bootcamp)

Hi all,I recently ran a quick diagnostics test for my intel x-25m ssd in Windows server 2003 OS. It is currently installed in a macbook, with mac os x and Windows server 2003(via bootcamp) setup. I am aware that it is only a ntfs, windows only progra...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos