Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Newly installed SSD 310 not recognised

Hi,I have just purchased a new SSD 310 80 gb drive, to speed up boot and programme access times on my Shuttle SX38P2 Pro. Disc would appear to be correctly fitted, I have downloaded the firmware iso, burnt it, booted to it, but the new SSD is not rec...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compatibility issue: Turbo Memory dose not work with dynamic disk mode!

I have got a 4GB Turbo Memory installed in notebook, PM965, T7250, 750G Hitachi HDD, Win7. After card adapted and driver installed, I found although the hardware state is normal, but that can not work. When added the program into dashboard, it gave m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

firmware update tool v1.7 hangs during scan

Hi,I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on an X25-M 160GB SSD that I installed in a Thinkpad W510.I created a bootable CD with v1.7 of the update tool.The update tool boots and gets to the message:"Scanning system for Intel SSDs ..."It has been stuck t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odd, bizzare thing happening with TOOLBOX Ver 2.01

Let's start with order.I just updated my SSD firmware at 1.7 (this thing was happening even before i just though this firmware would have fixed it but it didnt)my motherboard is ASUS P5Q DELUXE LGA775 (bios ver.2301)I own TWO X25m-G2 80gb (silver c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating X25 Firmware on new iMac

So I put an X25 in place of my Superdrive in my new i7 iMac. I had no problem booting off the Snow Leopard disc form an external USB DVD drive. The Intel disc won't boot however. If I hold C during boot the disc spins like it wants to boot then I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos