Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

320 160GB or 510 120GB - Which one fits my needs best?

Hey there!I'm about to get one of the upper mentioned drives but I'm not yet sure which one.The MOST important thing to me is the application startup performance. The fasterthe application pops up the happier I am In terms of 4k performance the 320 i...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Which SATA3 (6 Gb) controller to use on motherboard with Intel 510 SSD

I was not able to wait for a revised Intel 1155 Motherboard, so I purchased an Asus motherboard about 10 days ago. I also have an Intel 510 120 Gb SSD. I noticed from various reviews of the 510 that it uses a Marvell 88SS9174 Controller. My Asus Sabe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with SSD toolbox

I am trying to use the toolbox for the first time. But I already get stuck trying to select my SSD. All itt does is constantly refresh. My SSD is an 80GB Gen1 - could that be the problem? The OS is Windows7 X86. Here is the first screen that shows m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloning X25 series 160GB ssd to 320 series 160GB ssd

What's the best way to clone a X25 160GB ssd to a 320 160GB ssd? The X25 is running Windows, and will I be losing any performance by not doing a fresh install? Thanks for any input.

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does TRIM work on PCI E controller?

Hello everybody. I was wondering if with a Koutech IO-PESA 230 (the pci e SATA 6 gb/s controller I wish to use) I will still be able to run trim on my brand new 510 SSD. It is not a raid card and that really all I've seen that would stop trim. Anybod...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos