Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to check/enable DIPM on Intel 320??

Dear people.When running Toolbox it says that the DIPM status is unknown because laptop system is detected (which is right).How do I check and possibly enable DIPM?It's a brand new Intel 320 160GB...Thanks in advance Regardssigjanu

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD and Prefetch

Is it OK to enable prefetch on a system with an ssd as long as xp and the windows prefetch directory are installed on a different drive?

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel Turbo Memory

Hello.I own an Asus G50v laptop and have recently installed a 4Gb Intel Turbo Memory card, as these were optional.The operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.I can install the drivers, but it seems that only the matrix drivers install, and there...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Non-OS SSD with minimum free space performance question

Hello,I have 2 Intel X-25M SSD units in my system. One of them is 80GB, with Windows7 installed on it and its 60% full. The second SSD is 160GB X-25M, contains only Microsoft Flight Simulator X reaching to be 95% full. My question is: Are this non-OS...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD not appearing correctly

I've installed a new SSD as a secondary drive and it has worked for two days. At the moment, I can't see any mention of it in Computer (Windows Explorer) and the BIOS only detects 'Intel Bootloader' when it used to detect the SSD properly.I can't e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos