Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD optimizer finishes in 2 seconds

Hi.I'm using a 160 Gb G2 ssd with 2HD firmware on Windows 7 64 bit, AHCI. I had some problems with SATA drivers (lenovo update utility installed matrix storage 7.x which doesn't support TRIM) so I installed version 9.6 drivers. But I wanted to run th...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing XP

I just purchased the Intel SSD 320 series 80 GB drive. I have a three year old Dell desktop with the XP installation CD disk. I do not want to migrate my old hard drive to the new ssd drive. I want to start clean with the installation disk.I underst...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Clone Intel 320 120GB Help

I am trying to clone the intel 320 120GB and everytime I press clone on the Migration software an Error message comes up. Any tips on what I can do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRIM Support Confusion?

I heard a long time ago to stick with the microsoft native drivers over the intel drivers if you wanted TRIM support for your SSD. I've searched and found discussion of intel adding trim support for RAID but nothing about general story about TRIM sup...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new SSD 320 series 300 GB owner with a question

Hello.First of all, I'm happy to find a dedicated forum on Intel SSDs.I've just got a new Intel 320 Series 300 GB SATA 3.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid-State Drive.I installed it on my HP 490t series desktop (Windows 7, 64-bit). BIOS recognized it (SATA ena...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos