Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with brand new Intel 320 120GB - MacOS Snow Leopard

Hello guys,I have a MacBook Pro 13 (2010). The first I attempted to install Snow Leopard on my brand new Intel 320 120GB, it was super slow (almost 45 min and it was roughly half way). I thought there was something wrong and I interrupted the install...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

g3 in half 1.8 form factor?

Does Intel have any plans to release an SSD, with same controller as 320, in half 1.8 (SFF-8156/MO-297) form factor?

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel 510 256gb SSD failure...

I have a fairly new system, built within the past couple of months, based on a DX58SO2 with an i7-990X. I used a 256gb 510 SSD as the system drive, and have a RAID 10 array for data. Since building it the drive has been fine, but on Friday night I be...

DTonk by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Migration software doesn't intall with Raided SSD's?

hello,I got 2x X-25's in RAID 0 and the Intel Data migration software says I must have intel hardware to proceed with installation of software. K, well I got two intel SSD's, but i think i need to buy another intel SSD and run it by itself to use th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Image of a SSD Intel 120GB on a SSD Intel 80GB, is possible via W7 64 ?

I have got my OS on a SSD 120 GB Sata 3. I made an image of my OS by W7 image utilty on another SSD Intel Sata2 80GB. Process run fine and fast.But now I can't get my image back on my primary SSD; process starts in W7 image utility but it seems endle...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos