Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data migration and disk partitions.

I just recently bought an Intel SSD, 320 series 120 GB. I plan on using Intel's data migration to make the switch from my old HDD. However one thing I am not sure about is how the data migration software is going to handle my current HDD's partition...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

SSD 320 120gb was formatted overnight??

Hello all.Yesterday my computer was working great,but today in the morning when I turned it on Windows didn't want to boot,When I inserted windows disk, the recovery option didn't recognize windows, and when I tried a clean install and to choose a pa...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems with SSD Optimizer

Since I have rebuilt my PC with a new Sandy Bridge MB I'm having intermittent problems running the Intel SSD Optimizer.I'm running Windows 7 (64) and have a X25-M Mainstream 160GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (SSDSA2MH160G2C1) installed as my ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M G1 Drive Will Not Boot Anymore

I have an intel X25-M G1 with the 8820 firmware that my wife used in her laptop. She has windows vista home basic 32 bit installed and one morning she was surfing the internet and she started to experience intermittent "hangs" in the OS. After a whil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos