Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Diagnostic: Non-destructive?

I just built PC from scratch with 320 SSD as a boot (and only) drive. I have installed SSD Toolbox and I am wondering if I run diagnostic on whole drive (or even fisrt 1.5 GB) will it be non-destructive to my OS/data or it will overwrite it? I could...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 320 40GB Writes before failure?

When i check the SMART attributes in the Intel Toolbox it shows:E1 Host Writes: 88.16GBF1 Host Writes: 88.16GBF2 Host Reads: 80.59GBAt how many GB's should i be concerned about the drive failing? This is the first SSD at my office (kind of a try out ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

DH55HC, i5-660, SSD 80GB, WD 2TB & 2ea 1TB RAID 10 - will I be sorry?

For some reason I've always liked the idea of RAID. Researching this a bit I'm doubting my belief especially reading the problems around not just SSD but RAID as well.I'm building general purpose and HTPC desktop box. I start with DH55HC mobo, i5-66...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD with fde refuses to unlock after installing a Linux kernel via lilo

Hi,yesterday I received my 320 Series SSD (modell no. ssdsa2cw120g3 )I enabled fde with my Sony vaio BZ12VN within the bios as hard disk password. I tried to install Slackware Linux. First Boot gave some strange sata module related kernel panic. But ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSD warranty still valid if the store goes "out of business"?

Hello to Intel Community!As per title, what happens to 3 (or 5) year warranty should the store (where the SSD was bought, of course) goes bankrupt?I guess I'm really asking whether Intel has worldwide warranty? And to whom does the end-user from EU t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos